Friday, July 24, 2015

Twas the night before 7/24/2015

Well,  it's a big day tomorrow.  Just asking all my readers to wish me a lot of luck.  I know I've got smarts, at least I hope so.  I just need a little bit of luck.  Got to take my Masters Test tomorrow up in Newark, Delaware.  Yes, I'm a nervous wreck.  Haven't had a drink in two weeks so my son is driving me up.  That way, when I pass, I'm going to overindulge.  And I really need to get back into fishing!!!

 As well, tomorrow, the kids are participating in the Indian River Arts and Seafood Festival at the Indian River Marina. It's a great show and sale. Everything from crafts, arts, food, Orange Crushes, stuff for the kids, people and some great dogs. We make and sell a lot of nautical crafts including jewelry, bottle cap art, clocks, furniture, fishing lures, wreaths and quilted bags. There will be a lot of other vendors there doing the same. Mention that you read this and I will give you 4 free fishing rigs of your choice. The kids will have two sites, 52 and 53. Their name is "The Crafty Crabs".  There's a link on this blog to their Etsy store. Stop by and say "Hi!",check out their stuff, and don't forget your free fishing rigs.





No comments:

Post a Comment